• Superior top impact protection
• Fas-Trac III suspension is the most comfortable on the market—
preferred by 92% of users
• Designed for use with MSA accessories (100+)
to ensure compliance with the helmet & accessory
• General industry and manufacturing
• Oil, gas and petrochemical
Care & Maintenance :
• Clean helmet assembly regularly with MSA's Confidence Plus
Cleaning Solution (P/Ns 10009971 or 10032737) or mild soap
(no detergents) and warm water
• Do not throw, drop, use as support or abuse helmet
to ensure proper working condition
• Store helmet in clean, dry environment <49°C (120°F).
Service Life Guidelines :
• V-Gard Helmets are made with high-quality,
• Inspect the helmet before and after each use and replace
any part(s) as required.
• Always replace the helmet after it has withstood an impact
or penetration. MSA recommends:
– replacing the suspension after no more than 12 months of use.
– replacing the shell after no more than five (5) years of use.